Order your free
MTC - World of Fashion - Haus 1
Event-Hotline: +49 69 989 723 470
MTC World of Fashion, Taunusstraße 45, 80807 Munich Google Maps
Stop Frankfurter Ring (177,U2)
From Munich main station U2 to Frankfurter Ring, transfer to bus 177 to Ingolstädter Straße
Munich offers a variety of hotel and hostel accommodations. The following links provide a selection of recommended low-cost lodgings in Munich.
An overview of hostels/youth hostels: www.hostelbookers.com
The following portals offer alternative accommodation possibilities.
www.hrs.de, www.trivago.com, www.hotel.de, www.hotels.com or www.booking.com
Our cooperation-partner MÜNCHEN TOURISMUS would be pleased to assist you searching for accommodation.
You can reach the customer service department by telephone from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm:
- Phone: 0049/89/233 96500
- Fax: 0049/89/233 30030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stadtverwaltung/Referat-fuer-Arbeit-und-Wirtschaft/Tourismusamt/Service/Hotel.html
Two tourist information offices are available to provide additional information.
Opening hours in November:
- Am Hauptbahnhof, Bahnhofplatz 2, Monday to Saturday 9am to 8pm; Sunday and holiday 10am to 6pm
- Am Marienplatz im neuen Rathaus 2, Monday to Saturday 9am to 4pm; Sunday and holiday 10am to 2pm
The SinoJobs Career Days 2018 in Munich take place on November 9th 2018
The event begins at: 10:00
The event ends at: 17:00
The program will be online October 2018.
In addition to the exhibition, we offer an interesting and extensive presentation program to our visitors. The presentations are held in German, Chinese or English language.
|11:00 - 11:30|| || |
|11:30 - 12:00|| || |
|12:00 - 12:30|| || |
|12:30 - 13:00|| || |
|13:00 - 13:30|| || |
|13:30 - 14:00|| || |
|14:00 - 14:30|| || |
|14:30 - 15:00|| || |
|15:00 - 15:30|| || |
In order make this event successful for you and the prospective employer, preparation is crucial. Therefore you should consider the following aspects:
- Submit a detailed resume when ordering your event ticket
- Check your email regularly and respond promptly to contact inquiries from employers
- Before the event, use our Job Portal (SinoJobs) to submit applications for job advertisements
- Some companies offer the possibility to inquire conversation appointments beforehand
- Plan to dress in suitable business attire, since you may engage in interviews during the event
- Inquire beforehand about the companies and note down any questions that you might have
- Have sufficient application portfolios prepared for the exhibition
- Luggage storage will be available at the event venue